Ali is running four all day classes (10am-4pm) at Stamps Away just outside Market Harborough in Leicestershire, two in July and two in August. Join her for a chance to create a number of projects covering many techniques.
You should not book BOTH classes in the same month as they are both the same, due to popularity we are repeated each class twice in the same month. Do however come back on after booking one month and make sure you book the other if required.
Lunch is provided and for those wishing to travel by train (Market Harborough is on the midland mainline) then we are happy to shuttle you from and to Market Harborough train station. For those traveling by car we are between Market Harborough Leicestershire and Desborough Northamptonshire, for sat navs our post code is LE16 8HB.
- All Materials for the minimum 4 projects that you will make
- Use of all tools required for projects
- Shuttled from Train Station (in Market Harborough) to
and from our premises (if required)
- Tea / Coffee and Cold Drinks
- Hot and Cold Lunch
- Biscuits and Cakes
- 15% Discount off all items bought in our shop at our
premises on the day of your class
Please sign up quickly if you wish to attend, we may be able to add further dates if these dates fill up quickly. There will be a number of breaks throughout the day including lunch.
Terms: We are unable to refund any sign up money unless we can resell your space, if this is possible we will retain a £5 charge to cover fees and time to resell the space. Our usual terms of sale apply.
NOTE Your booking is not confirmed until you have paid in full, so if paying by cheque your booking will not actually be made until your cheque is received here, if you select cheque payment we advise phoning us and paying using debit or credit card so your booking can be made. Whilst your cheque is being sent the class can become fully booked, if this happens we will contact you and let you know your booking was not succesful.
The August classes below are different from the July Classes, each month the class changes however if a class is repeated in the same month it will be the same class as other days in that month. All our classes are small (maximum 14 people) so its a small friendly group.
- Bits and pieces - a beautiful mixed Media collage
- Butterfly Flutterby - creating beautiful dimensional butterflies
- Foiled again - panels of stunning texture and colour
- On Parade - a whimsical paper pieced diorama
- Dragonfly dreams - a stunning collage project
- All hearts! - a delicate loved up hanging card
- Song Birds - a collection of 3 mini pieces of art to herald spring is on the way!
- Doing the Can Can - a fun recycling panel card